One final thing to do before the wedding, and that’s to give the Stag a memorable last night of freedom with the guys. Save yourself the hassle of scouting and contacting venues, and get in touch with us to arrange an epic night out for the Stag. We have some set packages, guaranteed to keep all the guys entertained whilst you check out some of the bars & clubs in the heart of London, and there are plenty of ways we can tailor the night to make it extra special for the Stag. Read on and give us a call!
Pub Crawl Stag Packages
Stags out in London for the night can be a nightmare to arrange - but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Join our London Pub Crawl, where you’ll mingle with our crowd of Crawlers, but add a little twist to the start/end of your night!
What's the process?
- Send us an enquiry or give us a call about the package you’re interested in.
- We’ll answer any questions and confirm the price.
- If you’re happy to book, we’ll take a 25% non-refundable deposit to confirm the booking. (The rest of the balance will be due at least 1 week before the date of the booking.)
- Once the balance is paid, you’ll receive your tickets for the night, along with all the necessary information.
- Then just sit back and get ready for the big night!
The general dress code is smart/casual. Fancy dress is allowed, so long as it’s non-offensive. Large/bulky costumes or props are likely to be an issue though.
You’ll begin the Crawl at the usual 7.30-8.30pm time, or whenever the doors for the show open if you select the Comedy Crawl.
Unfortunately, the bars we go to will be determined by the hosts – but we know the good ones to pick!
This will depend on the date and what’s happening at the venue, but we can’t promise there’ll be a choice.
Most definitely, everyone needs a valid ID, regardless of age.
When you’re happy to book, you’ll be sent a PayPal link so you can pay by card. If you are paying just the deposit first, you’ll be sent another PalPal link with the outstanding balance, which will be due at least 1-week before the date of your booking.