MoS Pub Crawl Cover Photo

Ministry of Sound Pub Crawl


Selected Fri/Sat




Tiger Tiger



On selected weekend dates, you can join us in central London and then finish at the world-famous Ministry of Sound Club. MoS has hosted some of the best House and Techno DJs from across the world as well as showcasing its amazing resident DJs. With a capacity of 1600, the club spreads across 5 rooms, a heated outdoor courtyard and has sound systems and light shows that will blow your mind!

Voted best club in the UK (DJ Mag) and 11th best in the world ( Ministry of Sound is a must-see London venue.

You’ll hit 2 awesome bars in central London with free entry, a free shot, and drinks deals, then head to MoS with free entry. BOOK EARLY to reserve a space!

What our Crawlers said

"Should do!"
Went for Ministry of Sound Crawl last Friday with a few friends… MoS was a blast! Great value for money. Highly recommended. Should do again soon.
(Rajesh Waran)
"Awesome Night with great people"
I went to this pub crawl by myself as a way to meet people... The night was awesome. Met a lot of really cool people. We went to the Ministry of Sound at the end of the night following Jake. He was also super friendly and good at putting up with a lot of people who were a few drinks in ;)
(Kevin A)
"Good Night Out"
Came there alone, but instantly met a group of lovely friendly people. Went through different pubs and clubs with all sorts of music that will suit anyone. Met even more people there and ended night in Ministry of Sound. All was nice, got what expected and more.

Upcoming Dates

Ferry Corsten

Friday 28th Jun

Saturday Sessions

Saturday 29th Jun

Benny Benassi

Friday 5th Jul

20 Years of Spinnin'

Sat 6th Jul

Jeffrey Sutorius

Friday 12th Jul

Saturday Sessions: Amine Edge & Dance

Sat 13th Jul

Paul Oakenfold

Friday 19th Jul

Siesta: Summer of Love (Limited)

Sat 20th Jul

Andrew Rayel

Friday 26th Jul


Selected Fridays/Saturdays
8.45 - 9.30 arrival
Running Late? (Pub Crawl WhatsApp support: +44 7396 367051)



Tiger Tiger (29 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP)



Special Offer £12.50 | Save 50% (Limited)
(£2.50 Online Deposit + £10 cash on arrival)
Early Bird £15 | Save 40% (Limited)
(£5 Online Deposit + £10 cash on arrival)
Online Saver £17.50 | Save 30%
(£7.50 Online Deposit + £10 cash on arrival)
Standard Admission £25
(Cash on arrival)


Find us

To the left of the main entrance you'll see our banner, red carpet, & sign-up area, with our team of Hosts wearing orange lanyards.

ticket-icon 200


Entry to MoS only valid when arriving with the Pub Crawl group. Secure tickets online to guarantee a space.



Photocopies & photos of ID are generally not accepted
You can purchase tickets at the door, but it's more expensive and there are a limited number for some Crawls.
DRESS CODE: In general 'smart-casual'. No sportswear such as tracksuits or jogging bottoms. No flip-flops and, to be safe, no white trainers. FANCY DRESS: Please email & enquire.

Booking Benefits

  • Save 40%!
  • Guarantee a space
  • E-tickets Accepted
    (No need to print)
  • Ticket valid for 6 months
    (E-mail to change date of ticket)
  • 24hr WhatsApp support
    +44 (0) 7396 367 051