By participating in any event (including pub crawls) organised and hosted by London Party Pub Crawl, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
1. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. London Party Pub Crawl will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within London. However, London Party Pub Crawl events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, London Party Pub Crawl events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
2. London Party Pub Crawl events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. London Party Pub Crawl urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
3. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in London Party Pub Crawl events and must inform London Party Pub Crawl of the full nature of their condition before participating.
4. All London Party Pub Crawl participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
5. All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in London Party Pub Crawl events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
6. You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase with any distributor. Direct sales made with London Party Pub Crawl may be refunded or another ticket provided at London Party Pub Crawl's discretion.
7. London Party Pub Crawl reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, London Party Pub Crawl will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
8. London Party Pub Crawl reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, London Party Pub Crawl will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
9. London Party Pub Crawl accepts no liability for participant's behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, London Party Pub Crawl will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
10. The participant agrees to indemnify London Party Pub Crawl (it's employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant's behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant's responsibility.
11. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by London Party Pub Crawl reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. London Party Pub Crawl accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
12. London Party Pub Crawl does not accept bookings for single sex groups of 10 or more, regardless of the occasion. Unfortunately the venues we work with adhere to this policy and therefore any such group would not be admitted entry.
London Party Pub Crawl is a trading name of Midnight London Ltd.